Monday 11 February 2008

Secret IDs

On another forum (unrelated to trannying) I was challenged to take the 'Which Super-Villain Are you?' quiz. The results were illuminating:

Your results:
You are Poison Ivy

You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.




















Poison Ivy
63%
Dark Phoenix
62%
Mystique
62%
Mr. Freeze
559%
The Joker
58%
Apocalypse
58%
Magneto
57%
Dr. Doom
56%
Venom
56%
Riddler
54%
Lex Luthor
54%
Two-Face
54%
Juggernaut
46%
Catwoman
46%
Green Goblin
38%
Kingpin
30%


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz



The top three were all female, and one of those spends a lot of time pretending to be other people (although far more convincingly than I manage the one extra role in my life) . Of the two blokes that made it into the top five one of them wears rather too much makeup. It's strange how these things work out.

(On an unrelated note, I have no idea what those enormous gaps in the post are all about. They seem to defy any attempt on my part to eliminate them; they aren't there in the HTML. Probably something to do with that table of results or something.)

1 comment:

Pandora Caitiff said...

LOL! I'm quit happy with my top two. I'm a bit worried by Venom and Dark Phoenix though!

You are Mystique
Mystique 72%
Riddler 71%
Venom 60%
Dark Phoenix 59%
The Joker 55%
Magneto 50%
Poison Ivy 44%
Mr. Freeze 44%
Catwoman 43%
etc...

Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.